Due to the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic, All services are virtual and can be viewed on the St Paul The Apostle Rexdale YouTube channel, select ‘WATCH’ on the left.
Services are live streamed beginning at 10:30am each Sunday, unless otherwise noted below.
Sunday School activities are currently suspended until further notice.
See Visit for more information.
During the Pandemic congregational singing is not permitted, but organ music will be played throughout.
Music is highly valued and an integral part of our services. Instruments consist of an organ, a piano and on occasion, steel pans. Sometimes the music is supplemented with invited instrumentalists (e.g. cello) or vocal soloists for special services. If you love to sing, you might consider joining our choir.
Contact our choir director David Skolnick for more information.
Other Services throughout the Church Season
Special Services in Lent
- Ash Wednesday – services at 10:30 am and 7:00 pm. Holy Eucharist with Imposition of Ashes. Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of Lent.
- Wednesday Mornings during Lent – 10:30 am services, followed by Bible study, light lunch and time of fellowship.
- Quiet Morning
- “A Quiet Morning with the Lord”. Also time for making palm crosses for Palm Sunday and distributing them to nursing homes in the area.
Services in Holy Week
- Passion/Palm Sunday – 9:00 am and 10:30 am Holy Eucharist. The beginning of Holy Week.
- Maundy Thursday – 7:00 pm Holy Eucharist with foot washing and solemn stripping of the altar.
- Good Friday – 11:00 am and Veneration of the Cross
- Easter Sunday – 9:00 am and 10:30 am Holy Eucharist
- Blessing of the Animals: Usually held the second Sunday in October. A joyous service where four legged (dogs, cats, gerbils, hampsters, etc.) and no legged (fish) pets join their owners for a service of blessing. Each of God’s creatures that is blessed receives a certificate of pet blessing. A wonderful service for adults, children and families.
- All Souls Day: 11:00 am Holy Eucharist and Commemoration of All Faithful Departed.
- Remembrance Sunday: We honour the fallen on the Sunday closest to Remembrance Day. A service of special remembrance and prayer with Holy Eucharist. In an act of remembrance, all are invited to pin a poppy on the Remembrance wreath and place a carnation at the Altar.
December – Virtual Services – To open our YouTube channel click here
- Blue Christmas – Third Sunday. We remember loved ones who have passed on with a special service and ritual of placing blue bulbs on a Christmas tree at the foot of the Altar.
- Lessons and Carols – Fourth Sunday. A joyful celebration filled with Lessons from Scripture readings, music and Carols.
- Christmas Eve – 7:00pm, Please join us for a Virtual Christmas Eve worship service on the St. Paul the Apostle Rexdale YouTube Channel. O Come Let Us Adore Him, Christ the Lord. A merry and blessed Christmas to you, your family and those whom you love.
- Christmas Day – 10:00am, Please join us for a Virtual Christmas morning worship service on the St. Paul the Apostle Rexdale YouTube Channel.
- New Year’s Eve, Owlah Watch Night Service – 7:00pm, Please join us on Thursday December 31st for a virtual service on the St. Paul the Apostle Rexdale YouTube channel. The Owlah Watch Night Service is one of Reflection, Confession, Covenant, Hope and Thanksgiving. Please let your family and friends know about this service. We are one of the few Anglican churches in the city to have this watch night service. With blessings as we begin a new year.