Sunday Service Times
Sunday services are held at 9:00 am and 10:30 am.
Sundays at 9:00 am – A said service from the Book of Alternative Services with a homily (sermon), Holy Communion and prayer.
Sundays at 10:30 am – A service with music, hymns, choir, and a service from the Book of Alternative Services with a homily (sermon), Holy Communion and prayer.
At 10:30, we offer Sunday School for young children (except the last Sunday of the month when children remain with their parent/guardian in the Sanctuary.)
See Visit for more information.
Music is highly valued and an integral part of our services. Instruments consist of an organ, a piano and on occasion, steel pans. Sometimes the music is supplemented with invited instrumentalists (e.g. cello) or vocal soloists for special services. If you love to sing, you might consider joining our choir.
Contact our choir director David Skolnick for more information.
Other Services throughout the Church Season
Special Services in Lent
- Ash Wednesday – services at 11:00 am and 7:00 pm. Holy Eucharist with Imposition of Ashes. Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of Lent.
- Wednesday Mornings during Lent – 10:30 am services, followed by light lunch and fellowship.
- Quiet Mornings
- in 2017: Saturday March 4th, “Journeying Through Lent”, a quiet morning to be by yourself and with God through prayer, music, meditation and reflection.
- in 2017: Saturday April 8th, “A Quiet Morning with the Lord”. Also time for making palm crosses for Palm Sunday and distributing them to nursing homes in the area.
Services in Holy Week
- Passion/Palm Sunday – 9:00 am and 10:30 am Holy Eucharist. The beginning of Holy Week.
- Maundy Thursday – 7:00 pm Holy Eucharist with foot washing and solemn stripping of the altar.
- Good Friday – 12:00 pm (noon) The Celebration of the Lord’s Passion
- Easter Sunday – 9:00 am and 10:30 am Holy Eucharist
- Blessing of the Animals: Usually held the second Sunday in October. A joyous service where four legged (dogs, cats, gerbils, hampsters, etc.) and no legged (fish) pets join their owners for a service of blessing. Each of God’s creatures that is blessed receives a certificate of pet blessing. A wonderful service for adults, children and families.
- All Souls Day: 11:00 am Holy Eucharist and Commemoration of All Faithful Departed.
- Remembrance Sunday: We honour the fallen on the Sunday closest to Remembrance Day. A service of special remembrance and prayer with Holy Eucharist. In an act of remembrance, all are invited to pin a poppy on the Remembrance wreath and place a carnation at the Altar.
- Blue Christmas, we remember loved ones who have passed on with a special service and ritual of placing blue bulbs on a Christmas tree at the foot of the Altar.
- Lessons and Carols – Third Sunday. A joyful celebration filled with Lessons from Scripture readings, music and Carols.
- Christmas Eve – 7:30 pm service of Holy Eucharist with music, hymns, choir, candle lighting.
- Christmas Day – 10:00 am service of Holy Communion.
- New Year’s Eve – 8:00 pm – A Watch Night Service with Holy Communion followed by food and fellowship.