During the Covid-19 Pandemic Sunday Service Times
We will only have one service at 10:30 am. You should arrive by 10:00 am for registration and screening per government regulations.
Sunday School activities are currently suspended until further notice.
See Visit for more information.
During the Pandemic congregational singing is not permitted, but organ music will be played throughout.
Music is highly valued and an integral part of our services. Instruments consist of an organ, a piano and on occasion, steel pans. Sometimes the music is supplemented with invited instrumentalists (e.g. cello) or vocal soloists for special services. If you love to sing, you might consider joining our choir.
Contact our choir director David Skolnick for more information.
Other Services throughout the Church Season
Special Services in Lent
- Ash Wednesday – services at 10:30 am and 7:00 pm. Holy Eucharist with Imposition of Ashes. Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of Lent.
- Wednesday Mornings during Lent – 10:30 am services, followed by Bible study, light lunch and time of fellowship.
- Quiet Morning
- “A Quiet Morning with the Lord”. Also time for making palm crosses for Palm Sunday and distributing them to nursing homes in the area.
Services in Holy Week
- Passion/Palm Sunday – 9:00 am and 10:30 am Holy Eucharist. The beginning of Holy Week.
- Maundy Thursday – 7:00 pm Holy Eucharist with foot washing and solemn stripping of the altar.
- Good Friday – 11:00 am and Veneration of the Cross
- Easter Sunday – 9:00 am and 10:30 am Holy Eucharist
- Blessing of the Animals: Usually held the second Sunday in October. A joyous service where four legged (dogs, cats, gerbils, hampsters, etc.) and no legged (fish) pets join their owners for a service of blessing. Each of God’s creatures that is blessed receives a certificate of pet blessing. A wonderful service for adults, children and families.
- All Souls Day: 11:00 am Holy Eucharist and Commemoration of All Faithful Departed.
- Remembrance Sunday: We honour the fallen on the Sunday closest to Remembrance Day. A service of special remembrance and prayer with Holy Eucharist. In an act of remembrance, all are invited to pin a poppy on the Remembrance wreath and place a carnation at the Altar.
- Blue Christmas – Third Sunday. We remember loved ones who have passed on with a special service and ritual of placing blue bulbs on a Christmas tree at the foot of the Altar.
- Lessons and Carols – Fourth Sunday. A joyful celebration filled with Lessons from Scripture readings, music and Carols.
- Christmas Eve – 7:00 pm and 10:30 pm services of Holy Eucharist with music, hymns, choir, candle lighting.
- Christmas Day – 10:00 am service of Holy Communion.
- New Year’s Eve – 10:30 pm – A Watch Night Service with Holy Communion followed by pot-luck hospitality and fellowship as we ring in the new year.