Our services are now in person, and are also available virtually on the St. Paul The Apostle Rexdale YouTube channel, select ‘WATCH’ on the left.
Sunday School activities are currently suspended until further notice.
See Visit for more information.
Music is highly valued and an integral part of our services. Instruments consist of an organ, a piano and on occasion, steel pans. Sometimes the music is supplemented with invited instrumentalists (e.g. cello) or vocal soloists for special services. If you love to sing, you might consider joining our choir.
Contact the Church office for more information.
Other Services throughout the Church Season
Special Services in Lent
- Ash Wednesday – service at 10:30am. Holy Eucharist with Imposition of Ashes. Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of Lent.
Services in Holy Week
- Palm Sunday: Sunday April 10th: 10:30 am Holy Eucharist, With Liturgy of the Palms
- Maundy Thursday: Thursday April 14th: 7:00 pm With Holy Eucharist and Foot Washing
- Good Friday: Friday April 15th: 11:00 am With Veneration of the Cross
- Easter Sunday: Sunday April 17th 10:30 am. A Service of Holy Eucharist. He is Risen!
- Blessing of the Animals: Usually held the second Sunday in October. A joyous service where four legged (dogs, cats, gerbils, hamsters, etc.) and no legged (fish) pets join their owners for a service of blessing. Each of God’s creatures that is blessed receives a certificate of pet blessing. A wonderful service for adults, children and families.
- All Souls Day: Holy Eucharist and Commemoration of All Faithful Departed.
- Remembrance Sunday: We honour the fallen on the Sunday closest to Remembrance Day. A service of special remembrance and prayer with Holy Eucharist. In an act of remembrance, all are invited to pin a poppy on the Remembrance wreath and place a carnation at the Altar.
December – To view our YouTube channel click here
- Blue Christmas – We remember loved ones who have passed on with a special service and ritual of placing blue bulbs on a Christmas tree at the foot of the Altar.
- Lessons and Carols – A joyful celebration filled with Lessons from Scripture readings, music and Carols.
- Christmas Eve – 7:00pm Hymn Sing followed by 7:30pm Service of Worship
- Christmas Day – December 25th at 10:30am.
- First Sunday after Christmas – December 26th at 10:30am
- New Year’s Eve, Owlah Watch Night Service – December 31st at 10:30pm.